These are the Answers for Google Analytics for Beginners Assessment 2 Certification Exam. In this Google Analytics for Beginners Assessment section you will find 10 Questions.
Before trying these questions you should go through the Tutorial provided based on Google Analytics for Beginners Assessment. All these answers are correct and you will secure 100% marks in this test.
1. What feature would be used to compare two date ranges in a report?
- Hourly, Day, Week, Month views in the time graph
- Real-time reports
- Date range comparison
- Account selector
2. What does the “Users” metric measure?
- The total number of visits to your website
- Users that had at least one session on your site in the given date range
- Users that landed on the homepage of your website
- Users who have signed up to an email newsletter on your website
3. What is the “Bounce Rate” in Google Analytics?
- The number of times unique users returned to your website in a given time period
- The percentage of sessions in which a user exits from your homepage
- The percentage of total site exits
- The percentage of visits when a user landed on your website and exited without any interactions
4. What is a “dimension” in Google Analytics?
- The total amount of revenue a business has made in a given date range.
- An attribute of a data set that can be organized for better analysis.
- A comparison of data between two date ranges.
- A report that offers information about your audience.
5. What is a “metric” in Google Analytics?
- A dimension that can help you analyze site performance.
- The dates in your date range.
- A segment of data separated out in a report for comparison.
- The numbers in a data set often paired with dimensions.
6. What is a “secondary dimension” in Google Analytics?
- An additional widget you can add to a dashboard for more specific analysis.
- An additional metric you can add to a report for more specific analysis.
- An additional dimension you can add to a report for more specific analysis.
- A visualization that allows you to understand the impact of your data.
7. Which Google Analytics visualization compares report data to the website average?
- Pivot view
- Comparison view
- Performance view
- Percentage view
8. How can the amount of data in a sampled Google Analytics report be increased?
- Apply additional filters
- Remove the Secondary Dimension
- Choose “Faster response” in the sampling pulldown menu
- Choose “Greater precision” in the sampling pulldown menu
9. When selecting “Share Template Link” in the dashboard, what will be shared?
- Dashboard only
- Data only
- Dashboard and data
- Neither dashboard nor data
10. When a dashboard is shared, users can edit the dashboard configuration.